Sunday, January 18, 2009

CB2 Furniture Favorites

I'll do the shopping. Just listen up. Here's my CB2 round-up of its furniture (not decor). I'm a fan of CB2 for its cheaper prices and fun style.

Chet Sofa $799 - I peeped this on Green Your Decor's Green Living Room for Under $2500.

Platform Coffee Table $399

Formosa Table Tray $50 - I saw a similar item used as a makeshift bar in the living room in The Book of Decorating, a must have book!

Acacia Mini Bar $399 - I loved this, but I'm not sure I'd splurge on the $399 price tag.

Odyssey Dining Table $249 - I love this one as well as the completely white Odyssey table.

Joe Chair $149 - Looks cozy and gray tweed(?) is a new love.

Orbit Arm Chair $119 - Maybe this style is outplayed, but I think the simple lines of this particular chair allow it t be recycled.


0 comments: