Saturday, January 24, 2009

I would like Fridays if Fridays liked me.

Fridays hate me. Scheduling all morning. "Sex and the City" and nap during the late afternoon. Not much else. No homework was done. How sad. :(

1. Oh, I am so emotional!
2. Weather changes, big and little.
3. During the week, I sleep in a lot. I need tutoring ASAP.
4. Local high school; are you kidding me? Take me!
5. Right now I'd like to be sure about her student teacher placement and busy.
6. The TV is my favorite gadget.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to napping, tomorrow my plans include homework and Barnes & Noble and Sunday, I want to not do homework but will!

I love scheduling. Is that weird? I like the control when my life is out of control sometimes.


Of course, I also did lots of blog searching.

#1. Redone dressers

(via Making it Lovely and More Ways to Waste Time)

#2. Globes everywhere. I'm a history major so of course I love this!


(via AT: SF)

#3. Not Ikea awesome reclaiming of furniture. Buying off Craigslist, Amazon, and eBay is hot and This is Not Ikea does it too.


(via AT: LA)

#4. I've fallen in love with galley kitchens! Mid-century mod in an Oregon setting is yum.


(via AT: SF)

#5. I've seen lots of artwork and prints. I can never find something I can absolutely love. Maybe some classic Sunset Magazine cover posters?

0 comments: