Friday, January 30, 2009

Me and art and work

This web site is pretty fun and I think they know me, my art style and what I should do with my life. :) Here's my personality style. I like them because I agree but I doubt it's 100% correct of course.

Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test


In my schedule book, I'm supposed to read a bunch of chapters for Race & Ethnic Relations. Not happening. I need to sleep. I'm tired and had to wake myself up from a nap to shower. 8:45am TB test... yeah, :(. I'll do some homework afterwards to catch up.

Actually, I've worked super hard on my lesson plan on "demand," which my prof really liked and approved. Yay! :) I just have to write the script and make some posters since I can't use the whiteboard. :/ I was really meant to become a teacher (that's what youniverse.com suggested too). I want to work with people to plan though. Otherwise, it's boring.

I've decided not to eat out for the next few days... until February. Haha. I know that's sad because there are only a few days left. I need to clean and make spaghetti. This is hard though because that's all we have... spaghetti. I want udon and sushi. Crap. I spend way too much $$$ though. I want donuts.

0 comments: