Thursday, January 29, 2009

Cravings...

Two days in a row of McDonald's. :/ I need real food. I had some shrimp tempura udon from Green Tea with Alex yesterday. That was so good!

Last time, I posted a list of books I wanted. I purchased Domino: The Book of Decorating: A room-by-room guide to creating a home that makes you happy by Deborah Needleman. I also borrowed I Like You: Hospitality Under the Influence by Amy Sedaris and Western Ranch Houses by Cliff May from the library. The former was too wordy for me and not what I expected, and the latter was a really informative history of Cliff May houses and ranch style. I guess I'm a history major so I enjoyed it quite a bit. :)

Still left -

  • Atomic Ranch
  • Little Boxes: The Architecture Of A Classic Midcentury Suburb by Rob Keil
  • My Prescription for Anti-Depressive Living by Jonathan Adler
  • Apartment Therapy Presents: Real Homes, Real People, Hundreds of Design Solutions
  • The Nest Home Design Handbook: Simple ways to decorate, organize, and personalize your place by Carly Roney
I added a few more of course!
I've gone to bookstores two days in a row also. I like Barnes and Noble more than Books A Million because the latter's lighting blinds me. They have really super dim lighting. I hate that.

0 comments: