Friday, January 2, 2009

Buzzed hair, questionable race, diamond stud in one ear - that's what I like

Okay, somehow I decided to wake up at 6:30am? No idea, but sometimes I wake up at this time with things on my mind: I have to cancel my T-Mobile account and pay for last month's bill or I have to find my poster! :( My dad pays for my cell, but since he's out of the country, my uncle pays on his behalf. However, it always seems like a bitch for him to do it so I have to yet I'm not the keeper of my dad's funds. :(

Tons of things on my mind I guess and it didn't get easier because it became 2009. It just makes it harder because I need to think about whether or not I can really teach. I've got the connection, but I'm not a terribly amazing teacher when I'm working with large groups. I love it so I have to work on it. Oh yes, pay for my water bill and credit card! :( Once I get my T-Mobile stuff sorted out, my credit card bill will have a balance of $0. :)

I also have to think about where I want to live. Never thought endless choices would make choosing so tough. Help! I'll discuss this with Peter today after he gets off work and I go over there to watch movies. Woo! Then tomorrow, I think I'm going to Van's for dinner.

2009 started off rather sunny here in the LA/OC vicinity.

Oh, I promised a recap of New Year's Eve. I haven't taken pictures at all since I've come here. Oh well. Okay, so I drove to LA, went to Van's shiny new apartment, and we got ready. We went to her friend's apt, which conveniently is next door to the party. Grey Goose, Ciroc, beer and Bacardi later, I met lots of new people. As I told Albert, Korean people are my favorite Asians. :) Though according to Albert, they don't like anyone else as much. :(

Anyways, it was pretty great hanging out with Asian people for a night especially since this group consisted of hot guys and not so attractive girls. I passed out next to some girl on a bean bag and definitely said random stuff to people. Honest stuff, but since I didn't know them, it was fine. :) For example, I told this guy who I spotted when I walked in that he was the hottest guy there. I then turned to the girl laying next to me and asked, "Right? Don't you think so?!" I don't remember what she said, but I think he just smiled and said, "Thanks." Hah. Cute. He was like part Asian or something and had a diamond stud in one ear. Sadly, his was the only name I didn't get. :(

No more drinking for awhile though. I'm pretty grossed out by liquor right now. Even the mention of it now is grossing me out.

Yesterday, I was definitely hungover. I felt so sick with this massive consuming headache and I couldn't eat anything. I drove home and thankfully, no cars! Amazing for LA. Van came back too so we actually went to dinner... at Albert's. Mung bean pancake things and meat with rice was our first real meal of 2009 besides the croissant with turkey I tried to eat. :) I love his cute family and little 4 1/2 year old nephew. Aw, that's the only reason we visit Albert. Okay, not really.

I'm super hungry right now, but it's about 8am and no one else is awake. Why am I awake?

0 comments: