Thursday, January 29, 2009

2 cups of tea...



I got my placement. FINALLY. One of my bottom 3 schools, but at least it was the best of the 3. There are a few good things about this placement:
  • 1) I think I got an amazing teacher. He's the department chair and someone is student teaching for him now. However, that was the e-mail and name I got so I suppose he is being amazing and taking me in. I feel like a homeless person. :/
  • 2) He teaches U.S. history. I know this because I know the student teacher he has now. I can handle U.S. history best.
  • 3) The school is close to the house. Yay!
So now I can actually do my homework and research! I guess that's good. Writing this micro-teach lesson plan is hard. :/ I have my meeting with my prof tomorrow to go over it since he canceled our meeting today. :(

Tutoring starts next week. I have to get my schedule straight. Right now, for Thursday, I don't have class till 4:35pm and my meeting is at 4pm. Friday I have to get my TB test at 8:45am. :(



Jessica brought me Twinings Indian Spiced Chai tea. I've never had it before and I still haven't tried it. We're out of milk because I indulged in my expensive love for Tazo Organic Chai. I mix it cold. I don't drink coffee. I like chai. I also don't like tea much, but I've had it quite a bit lately.

Speaking of tea... I shouldn't even say, but I will.

I didn't hate freshman year, but I don't want to relive it. We don't all hang out anymore for a reason. We don't really like each other all that much... any of us who aren't part of that crowd anymore. It's not even that I've made newer friends. I just don't consider them really friends but rather acquaintances. You know that quote,

Don't Worry About The People From Your Past There's A Reason They Didn't Make It To Your Future.


"Without A Paddle: Nature Calling" was terrible despite the fact that Oliver James was in it. :( I loved him in "What A Girl Wants" and he is just as hot. This time, he doesn't have a British accent, and he's British.

"Without A Paddle: Nature Calling" trailer


Oliver James in "What A Girl Wants," one of my favorite movies!

0 comments: