Thursday, January 8, 2009

Eat hard, workout hard?

I want an Aero Garden too...

Today was fun with Van! I went up there early so that I wouldn't get stuck in traffic. I walked around Westwood for an hour and a half (after walking around the mall for a bit) before picking Van up. Where I picked her up was where everyone picked their kids (or friends) up. Anyways, the walking made me miss the times I've trekked around the area and wish for a less country life in Asheville. (Sometimes it is.) Sometimes I wish I would've gone to UCLA sometimes, but I think my experience has been nice. It's almost done. I'm pretty freaked out about the TB test I have to take for student teaching though! :(

We tried to go to a fancy restaurant, R+D, but it was packed so instead, after waiting for 30 minutes, we headed to Curry House. Yummy Japanese curry with chicken katsu. I need to learn some meal etiquette. I feel like such a slob and totally in need of yoga and hopefully, aerobics!

It was my last time seeing Van for 6 months when she graduates and I'm coming to see her walk... :/ I miss Van! :( I'm going to start sending her snail mail once a month for holidays or when I feel like it...

I have to pick up my mom later. I think I'll grab some magazines to read. I know I know. I said no magazines, but what else should I do on my daytime plane ride??? I hate daytime plane rides. My fave are the nighttime flights so I can sleep and wake up to start the day.

I'll have to adjust my sleep schedule ASAP. Wednesday, the first day of classes, I'll have to proctor from 7:30-12:30 then classes from 2:45-4, 4:10-5, and 6-6:50 (if I get aerobics). I tried to do some sit-ups last night. I think I did 30 before I died a little. NOT even consecutively! Albert does like 250-300 a day! Geez.

Woooww, my friend just got engaged! Congrats!

0 comments: