Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Home Design Event at Target

Hearing about the Home Design Event at Target, I made Yancey head over there. Well, I was pretty disappointed. I liked a few of the pieces but not many. :(


I mostly like those 3 jars to the left.



Though I found some other pieces around Target.

Cute little urn-looking bowl with a lion! It's not $3 though...

Birdies salt and pepper

Ceramic and wood bath accessories


Ugh, classes tomorrow. I have to proctor exams at a high school at 7:30am. Thankfully, it's across the street. I need to find myself some clothes for that. Then I go to school and change because otherwise, I can't go to yoga right after my sociology class and then aerobics at 6pm.
  • 7:30-12 proctor exams
  • 2:45-4 sociology
  • 4:10-5 yoga
  • 6-6:50 aerobics
We're going to TGI Fridays for their Tuesday night LITs for $2.50. I don't really even want to go out. I have a tad bit of cleaning to do. I also have a little bit of laundry...

0 comments: