Monday, January 26, 2009

Fave UFC fighters

Since I wrote down my favorite WEC fighters, I thought I should put up my favorite UFC fighters. In no particular order and not all of them with pictures...

Nate Diaz, there's something about him I just like (2nd from left)

Rob Emerson especially after his fight and killing of Manny G. but then laughing at his nickname, "The Saint"

Roger Huerta is the poster boy for the UFC
Joe Lauzon (on the right with his dad and brother Dan!)

Watching Brock Lesnar
Cole Miller (right) and his brother Micah (on the left), who isn't part of the UFC

BJ Penn (on the right with J-Lau on the left)

GSP (Georges St-Pierre)
Joe "Daddy" Stevenson
"Handsome" or "Mildly Attractive" Matt Wiman (on the right)


Others I can't seem to find/affiliate with anyone:
War Machine (formerly known as Jon Koppenhaver)

Gilbert "El Nino" Melendez (between Nate Diaz and Jake Shields)

Micah Miller (see above with brother Cole)
KJ Noons

Jake Shields (on the left and Nate Diaz on the right)

0 comments: