Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Errands to run, books to read, pictures to share!

I woke up super early (as in 7am) to sign up for aerobics! Instead of sleeping, I decided to sit and dawdle online. Well, I need a book to read. Here are some picks. I'll let you know which I chose.

Here's what I'm dabbling in, but I need a good, non-biographical book.



Which one? Apparently, I'm in a chick lit phase.




I didn't update on pictures very much at all.

Me on Christmas Eve, in green! :)

Since the holidays are about family, here's my family!
This is my eldest uncle.

These are my aunts.

This is my mom.

This is my little cousin Catherine who just ate some blue Gushers.

We were waiting for my mom...


I remembered I forgot my last photo booth picture. Here you go!

BEST FRIEND(s) - See that guy in the middle? That's my BFF Peter!

0 comments: