Friday, January 2, 2009

Live, eat, be pretty

Austin, Texas, you have some good prices on amazing homes! Check this one out.

I added This Young House to my dailies because wow, is it great! I love the adorable couple who transformed their home and also show pictures from their wedding. Let's just say I want to be like them one day. :)

Amazing living room




Great bedspread


I fell asleep again and I'm definitely hungry. My aunt bought fried noodles, but I don't want anything fried. I went to Trader Joe's for a spa salad for lunch, spicy spinach pizza, and lobster ravioli. Yummy meal tonight! Oh, I also can't wait to get home to start baking! Pumpkin baked goods are my specialty so I'm up for healthy pumpkin muffins. I said no candy this month, but I need some baked goods!

Other things to dos: go to the bank, deposit $, and ask for a check register; buy Bare Escentuals that Van swears by. I need a makeup regime right? Or am I too lazy? The natural look has been okay so far, but I think a boost of confidence is nice.

K, straighten hair, Bare Escentuals, eyeliner, eyeshadow, and mascara. I think that's enough. I just need to buy that Getting Started kit.

Tomorrow I'll visit Van for dinner if all plays out well with everyone else. For now, I'm relaxing and recovering with TV (new "Suite Life of Zach and Cody" and some HGTV maybe) and food.

0 comments: