Wednesday, January 14, 2009

First snow of the year!




Last night, Yancey and I trekked up the half-mile hills to our home. After dropping everybody else off, we went home but the first hill made me slide. Because I don't drive in the snow, we parked at Sonic and walked on the side grassy area. A Nissan 350Z made it up halfway on the second, much larger hill. It then got stuck. I'm happy we didn't try to drive anymore because I'm sure we would've taken much longer to get home via a more dangerous route.

Yeah, I don't think I like snow that much. :(

Thankfully, I don't have to proctor exams today. Also, we have a late start schedule, which doesn't do me much good since I don't have class till 2:45pm normally. Still, I woke up at 6pm when I went to bed around 1am. Class doesn't start till 3:10 and my night class from 6-6:50pm wasn't affected.

4.5 hours of sleep? What's wrong with me? I'm going to try and nap since I have nowhere else to go. Maybe read a book.



It was cold. I don't like cold.

0 comments: