Saturday, January 17, 2009

I'm living in a box, a Julie-only box, and no one is getting invited in.

Dud - that's today. This has really become the worst day of the year and yes, the year hasn't quite started. Not only did I get into a fight with my normally pleasant roommate, I got ditched by my friends. Oh no, not just any friend but one of my closer friends. That was really nice.

I don't mind that my roommate is out because we need breaks from each other, particularly after today. I don't mind so much that I wasn't invited but I thought we were supposed to hang out and also, who they did invite. It's a touchy subject, but I think a heads-up would've been nice you know? I'm sure I'd understand. Thanks for making me feel even lonelier.

And as I scroll through my phone list, I can't find anyone to talk to. I mean, I called two people who I could talk to here and neither of them are picking up. :(

I need Van, Peter, Kim, or Albert to kick me down a few notches and remind me that I'm not alone. Something about those relationships are sane. It's like my relationships with Alex and Stephen. I think if we fought, we'd talk about it.

Yeah, I'm definitely cynical right now. I'm sure I always have been, but today, it's quite terrible. At least I know I made the right choice.

Also, I'm trying to call my dad for advice/someone to talk to. He told me the other day that he worries about me because I have a quick temper. Sadly, he isn't pick up either. Maybe I'll just make Yancey a card.

0 comments: