Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Who isn't excited?!


Not even I, the apathetic, can stand to sit still for tomorrow's inauguration. This is quite exciting. Everyone is hyped and I'm ready to see what happens. I have no doubt this is a good thing. Even I must care about our country.

Jessica made my weekend. Bonnie too. They came to visit last night then Jessica and I went to her place to pick up things, the store, and Blockbuster for a movie where we saw Morgan, the birthday boy! We ended up getting "Ghost Town" because the people working there, Yancey's co-workers, snatched "My Best Friend's Girl" from my hands and put it back. Hahaha. Apparently, they don't like Dane Cook. Before watching the movie, I got some French toast at Denny's... hadn't eaten all day!

Today, we made Hunter's chicken. I'll post the recipe when I get it, but I didn't make much of it. Jessica did. It was delicious and I promised her and Yance apple chimicheesecakes next week! We tried to do our own palm reading and astrology. Apparently, we as Cancer and Scorpio get along. However, Yancey and I, as Gemini and Cancer, do not. Wait, that was only as lovers. Haha. I couldn't find a friend compatibility web site.



Anyhow, we watched "Pineapple Express," which I picked up on my second trip to Ingles because we forgot the white cooking wine. I still have "The Wackness," which I got because I absolutely love Josh Peck from "Drake & Josh." Yance and I had watched "College" this past week, a movie that stars Drake Bell from the same show. I was all for the bad guy though because I absolutely love Nick Zano!

I finished Black Like Me! I'm not sure if we have reading for my sociology class this week. The syllabus is weird. Anyways, since my hair is still wet, I might pop in "The Wackness." No class till 3pm, but I have to print something out for my class.

0 comments: