Saturday, January 3, 2009

Plan #1 and a Costa Mesa house

Plan: Put the Asheville house up for sale when I graduate in May. I'd be happy to take $150,000 on it and cut my losses. :/ We bought it for $180,000 I think.
If it sells, rent till end of the year or for as long as I am in Asheville.
If it doesn't, pray, rent it out, and move till it does.

Because I'll come back and help mom out with a place for awhile with a house. I need a job though, a good paying one if I can't get a teaching job.

Study for grad school in the fall to get either my MA in teaching or even better, my architectural history degree. I'd enjoy that more, but in terms of what I need to do for life, I need the MA in teaching first. Later, I'll go back for my architectural history degree. :)

I think this works out better. Though I'm iffy about the Asheville house selling. I'll throw in what's in the house as is, sell my car, and buy a new one. If it doesn't sell, I'll still move back. It'll be okay right?

Costa Mesa $309,900

I love the exterior! Though I'm not sure what that door is to if the right side is the entryway...


Hardwood floors ready to go


One of the most acceptable kitchens!


These rooms need paint and new carpeting or flooring!


You know I can't stand this bathroom!


I'm okay with this one though.

0 comments: