Saturday, January 17, 2009

Someone else would've said something earlier.

Ugh, so I was called annoying, an angry person, and told to "go cry about it" by my roommate. Yes, he said that.

We haven't had internet in MONTHS - like November. This was our SECOND argument about the same fucking thing. It becomes an argument when I get fed up with not having the internet for months and I won't let it go. Nicely, this time, he added all sorts of bullshit about me as a person. This of course, set me off. This was when he told me that he was going to his room to call and that I should go cry about this fucking situation. Nope, wouldn't have cried. Would've been upset, but him saying that made me even more angry. I then decided to talk on the phone but really, it was to yell at him.

Events like this make me a closet cynic. If I want things done, I have to do it myself.

What to do? Forget it or talk to him? Oh, I think this deserves a good talking to. I'm not even angry with him usually. This is like a once in every six months occurrence.

Anyways, today was a dud. No internet mostly to watch my Netflix and no one I want to hang out with. Life is boring without school and work. Why must Monday be a holiday? What am I supposed to do? Read? I've been doing that... Anything else to keep me thoroughly entertained requires money. I really like school and work.

0 comments: