Sunday, December 14, 2008

Pieces for the entryway/living room

I'm going to start posting things I have saved on my never-ending wish list. :) A lot of the things I'll share are for my dream home/life.

I would love to have one in my entryway!
Urban Outfitters Jet Set Storage Bench in white or sea glass $240


Gray is a neutral color that's not white, but won't clash with black/brown pieces.
Room & Board Eugene in Dita fabric $949


This was my other choice, but I think neutrals with splashes of color is more of my style.
Avenue Six Curves Tufted Loveseat $492


I love this console/sideboard. Not sure which it would work for better.
West Elm Modern Storage Console $599


I think this bar would work in a dining room and the above console would be nice in the entryway.
CB2 Acacia Mini Bar $399

0 comments: