Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Buy me books! :)

I've come to realize I love love love architecture and architectural history. I need some books to prepare me to one day get my MA in History of Architecture or Architectural History, Theory, and Criticism. Any books are appreciated, but I've already started my own collection of books with Bohemian Modern: Living in Silver Lake by Barbara Bestor. I even got the special edition! :)

Furthermore, I also enjoy books about entertaining (not so much cookbooks cause I'm not much of a cook - only for parties). I bought Essentially Lilly: A Guide to Colorful Holidays by Lilly Pulitzer.

Books I want:
I Like You: Hospitality Under the Influence by Amy Sedaris
Western Ranch Houses by Cliff May
Atomic Ranch
Little Boxes: The Architecture Of A Classic Midcentury Suburb by Rob Keil
My Prescription for Anti-Depressive Living by Jonathan Adler
Apartment Therapy Presents: Real Homes, Real People, Hundreds of Design Solutions
Domino: The Book of Decorating: A room-by-room guide to creating a home that makes you happy by Deborah Needleman
The Nest Home Design Handbook: Simple ways to decorate, organize, and personalize your place by Carly Roney
A World History of Architecture by Michael Fazio (2nd ed)

0 comments: