Thursday, December 4, 2008

Unexpected

Tomorrow, I get to sleep in. Maybe, if I finish this paper I desperately want to do but I'm failing at writing even a 3-pager. I need to get everyone's stocking stuffers. I still need to buy Yance a headlight somehow, make Liz a CD, and buy lots of candy and baking stuff for my Friday Night Drinking/Baking Club. :)

Jessica and Liz are going with me to all these things: shopping, my kids' game, dinner, and baking. I have some recipes I'll put up later for Saturday night.

I also ordered 30 mini Cinnabons and will need 2 or 3 cookie cakes. The first is for my seniors. Oh, one unexpected kid is making my card. They volunteered and he's making mine! :) Sweet. Then, everyone signs it. It's a bummer though because before, everyone made cards. :/ My cookie cakes will be for my two classes of sophomores and... either my morning freshmen or my afternoon juniors. Not sure yet.

I'm cleaning. I hate doing laundry and dishes. :( Dishes tomorrow but laundry is getting cleaned tonight. It's all on my bed and I'm thinking of just tossing it in my closet and closing it. Hah.

P.S. Paper is 2 pages and sad...

0 comments: