Monday, December 22, 2008

Not much to report

I hung out with Kim yesterday, ate at Luggatti's (shared calamari, lasagna, tiramisu), went shopping in Downtown HB, and back to her place to watch Seducing Mr. Perfect before we went for yogurt and she dropped me off. I've stayed in because I hate having my family wait for me. Tomorrow night, I'm going to Dave & Buster's with Kim and Van. I'm excited to see Van! :) I never see her, but it always makes my day. Kim calls me quite a bit so we are constantly in touch; I always know what's going on in her life.

I've read instead and I'm not getting very far. I'm also kind of hungry right now and I want some egg rolls. I wouldn't mind the walk there since it's super close, but I think I'd freak out my family a little bit if I did. :( Peter's going to pick me up once he gets ready. We'll get food. He wants carne asada fries. I just had some. :( What else can I make him help me do? Hm...

To dos:

  • Fax items to T-Mobile
  • Buy a flannel/plaid shirt that doesn't make me feel like a cholo
  • Deposit this $50 I JUST received in the mail
  • Stop eating jelly beans... they're kind of gross

0 comments: