Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Saying no to silver trees

I'm all about silver, but Yance and I are gaudy when it comes to Christmas. I can't say this about myself, but Yancey is rarely gaudy. He's a minimalist, but when Christmas comes around, he loves color and cheer.


(red feather wreath via Marks and Spencer)

(via Ideal Home)

The only thing he can't stand is the music. We have separate, conflicting memories. I have this plug-in that plays music with the lights and it reminds me of my childhood. However, Yance's mom used to buy the lights with music and hangs them outside. They were never long enough so she had to buy multiple ones and string them together. Of course, they played different songs at different times. Haha. Therefore, Yancey won't let me plug-in my cheery music. :(


Rascal Flatts - "I'll Be Home for Christmas"

0 comments: