Sunday, December 28, 2008

Resolutions 2009

Okay okay, so 2009 is coming in 3 days and I thought I should make a banging list of resolutions.

The first three are goals for January and if I can take it, beyond...

  • No fries.
  • No chips.
  • No candy.
  • Eat better. (5 Healthy Breakfast Recipes and other wonderful guides from Whole Living)
  • Run 2 times a week.
  • Work out 4 times a week.
  • Sleep early. As in, before midnight.
  • Read a book a month. This is a tough thing to do with all the reading I already have.
  • Stop buying magazines. Instead, sit at the bookstore for hours and read them if necessary. :)
  • Learn to knit.
  • Stop going out to eat.
  • Use a check register to keep track of my finances.
  • Less partying and drinking? This is iffy, but I need to get my sleep. How about once a week and never on weekdays.
  • Do the dishes everyday.
  • Keep the house clean. More of this later because I'll need small steps to achieve this one.
I'll add more ASAP. One of the big goals of course is to lose weight. I did a great 25 pounds last year and I need another 25 pounds until I get to a good, healthy weight. I think that my mini-resolutions help to achieve the ultimate goal.

0 comments: