Monday, December 15, 2008

I got an A in my senior thesis class!

I've become spoiled by going out so much. Now, on a day in, I'm bored. :(

I vacuumed the living room and really need to get on the kitchen, but I think I'll lay down in my room and read one of the books I borrowed. It looks like a much smaller stack in the picture, but it was like 50 lbs of books and I carried them all by myself.

Here are the books I have in hand now:
Thirteen Moons by Charles Frazier (I'm on page 106??? I think. I've been trying to read this forever!)
Deluxe: How Luxury Lost Its Luster by Dana Thomas
Martha Stewart Just Desserts: The Unauthorized Biography by Jerry Oppenheimer
Dreams From My Father by Barack Obama
I Like You by Amy Sedaris
Western Ranch Houses by Cliff May
Arts & Crafts Architecture by Peter Davey
10 x 10
The House Book

...and I have a few more to get. Some are for my classes next semester and I wanted to read them first. I can't take all of them though so I have to decide which I want to go to California with me.



Oh yes, I got to turn in my revision for psych even though I was late :( and got extra credit for doing extra on my workbook. The final was okay, but I asked him a question on it and he pretty much gave me the answer. Anyways, I may get my 3 A's and 1 A- or I could get 2 B's, 1 A, and 1 A-. Let's hope I don't get the latter... EDIT: I got an A in my senior thesis class NOT an A-! Ahhhh, that's amazing! She's kind of stingy with A's so I'm proud!

Other than that, I ate Chinese food and spent a ton of time (like 4 hours) making cards for Kelly, Adam, and Conor. They look good, but I still have to finish Adam and Conor's.

0 comments: