Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Leaving tomorrow!

I have a ton of things to do and I'm likely to forget something. I have to pack and clean. Cleaning is really necessary since we made a mess last night... not a terrible mess though.

I chose the books I'm taking back with me. I have tons of "errands" to run and I guess I may just have to take them with me to CA.

I've decided after last night, I'm laying low and not drinking for the sake of my liver. :)

After going to 4 hours of presentations again, I went out to Thirsty Monk and Bier Garden before coming back to my house. I'm sad... I won't see my pals for a whole 3 weeks! :(

Making carne asada fries!



I made them cards and couldn't resist giving it to them!



I couldn't sleep at all. Everyone fell asleep at 3am and I was in and out of sleep all night! Conor woke up and then Adam woke me up when he went to work. Conor and I yelled at each other from the other room for like an hour before deciding to go to eat where Adam works. Lots of fun...

Last things:

  • Eat (I ate a bagel and now I want a shake)
  • Pack
  • Bring Bonnie her clothes and cards for Kelly and Adam
  • Clean
  • Pay all bills
  • Not sleep

0 comments: