Monday, December 22, 2008

Things to call home about

I just had some Korean pizza and chicken at Love Letter. Apparently, it's also in Duluth, GA! Wow. It was pretty darn good except the spicy chicken was too spicy to even eat. The pizza had potatoes, onions, corn, and meat of some sort. Yum. Though a bit small, I was filled up after 2 slices and 3 chicken wings. We hung out in Koreatown for a bit, but Peter and I had to leave so he could do something or be there for someone... so I'm home reading and watching TV.

I want a purse. I didn't bring one back here so I need one. I saw this girl at Forever 21 carrying a Dooney and Burke gold handbag. I found it online and it's $350 (on sale 30%). I think it's this limited edition bag by Hayden Panettiere.



I also need a wallet.

Oh yeah, I'll inventory what I've purchased so far:
  • Forever 21 - a navy blue button-up sweater vest, peacock earrings, a long green cardigan
  • Fashion Young - a black, uh, cover-up thingy, long sleeve striped sweater
  • Ross - Kenneth Cole Reaction black pumps, 2 long sleeve striped V-neck sweaters
  • Marshall's - short sleeve gray turtleneck
  • Macy's - Philosophy Makeup Optional kit

0 comments: