Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Day Excitement: More Ways to Waste Time

I'm not normally link-y, but I woke up at 8am and found some ultra-cool things online, particularly a new fave blog - More Ways to Waste Time! I haven't even had time to browse through EVERYTHING! :/ Finding good, new blogs is pretty darn exciting. :)



UglyKitty via Printer & Piemaker



Two Eyeballs
via More Ways to Waste Time



House Voyeur: Bright and Bold in Berkeley
by More Ways to Waste Time



Before and After in House Voyeur: Leah S.'s Incredible Remodeled Kitchen by More Ways to Waste Time

One last one... the blogger's remodel of her daughter's room.

I'd consider moving to NorCal for one of the gorgeous houses I've seen here and there.


via my new favorite blog, More Ways to Waste Time!

Well, time to go off to Christmas celebrations! I'll update, maybe with pictures of family members and their kids I can't recognize. :(

0 comments: