Sunday, December 14, 2008

Drunk twice in a day

I've partied a little too much lately. I consider even little outings partying because I never did so much of that. This past summer was wild and now I have senioritis so I want to relive my youth! Hah.

Yesterday was Papas & Beer. Yes, we keep celebrating our thesis and yesterday was the fourth time. We made plans for Tuesday, the last day before I go back to CA for the winter. :(

So we attempted to get carne asada fries. It wasn't as good as I hoped, but it was a fun experience as Conor had to tear up the carne asada and I tossed it with the fries, sour cream, cheese, and guac. Also, I have developed a taste for beer. I only have room for a little food and lots of beer. I'm pretty sure this is because the history family only go to beer bars and I'm not going to sit there like a party pooper.

TWO 32 oz. glasses and he was fine. I had 2 pints and I was out.

We tried to go to Grove Park but failed so downtown we went to Old Europe!

Bonnie gave me jammies and after lots of fun, Yance came to pick me up. :)


Today involves studying for psych. I have no idea what time my exam is at either. :(

0 comments: