Friday, December 19, 2008

Resting day

Fave quotes from tumblr:

“Someday someone might come into your life and love you the way you’ve always wanted. If your someday was yesterday, learn. If your someday is tomorrow, hope. If your someday is today, cherish.”

“We accept the love we think we deserve.” - Perks of Being a Wallflower

I really want some carne asada fries 'cause I'm craving some. I wonder if Kim or Peter will go get me some. :/ Why did I say no to taking my mom's car?

I've read a little. Other than that, I'm just hanging out at the house. I went to lunch with my mom, Albert, and Peter. The service was terrible. I forgot how informal Asian restaurants are... :(

I really...
“Wish you were here. Wish I was there. Wish it was different. Wish wishes came true. I’d wish you back.” - I Wrote This For You

Yeah. California day 1 is boring. I miss you.

EDIT/
I had egg rolls instead. Then my family and I went to the mall. I just had noodles even though I didn't want any... ugh. :/ Especially since I weighed myself and I'm a fat ass. :( For some reason though, everyone thinks I weigh a lot less than I do and considerably less.

0 comments: