Friday, December 26, 2008

M.S., you are hot.

I'm always awake and online in the mornings and since I've been sleeping early, not so much at night. Well, this morning I was on facebook of course and today I decided to look up a guy I had a crush on in 7th grade. I spent about 30 minutes looking at his pictures. I often regret liking people in middle or high school. We were pretty dumb back then. However, he is one guy I don't regret liking. Also, I never did anything really dumb. :) Anyways, he looks hot and that's not it, I envy his life as it seems in pictures.

I wish college was a little better, that I didn't pine away good years with weird friends freshman year or study/work so much I forgot I'm young. But then I think about it all and I can't be who I'm not. Who I am is who I am except I can't wear what I want because I don't want to be one of the girls who wear clothes too small or show their rolls. Gross. But I have this hidden passion for clothes and design. I think I've let my personality shine recently.

I just wish I had his kind of friends. Most of them are white but California cool, adventurous, fun. I want a multicultural group of friends. I love that my friends now include people like Yancey, Van, Kim, Peter, and Albert, etc. I love my friends now but I wish we were a little more adventurous. I'm rather not. I don't do much. I'm a so-so type of person and that's no fun.

Well, my New Year's Resolution includes resolving that problem. My other resolutions are coming. Oh, working out will be one especially after looking at that guy. :) Niceeee.

0 comments: