Wednesday, December 24, 2008

A night out?!

Last night, after Van finally got back from LA, we went to Dave and Busters. We made happy hour and got two drinks apiece (only Van and I). We got to keep the TnTea glasses that cost us quite a bit. Van also ordered an appetizer trio for 4 (hah) and Kim got some delicious tortilla soup. The bathrooms were super dirty - someone left a bottle in the bathroom. We also went to Walmart with Albert for no apparent reason since Van and I fell asleep in the car. I heard all sorts of strange yelling outside.

Kim has work today so does my whole family (except my mom). I didn't know the bank was open on Christmas Eve and that people actually worked. I remember everyone having the day off!

Peter told me about Famima!! the other day. It's near his house and on the way to my aunt's from Kim's. I stopped by. It's a "Japanese 7 Eleven" according to Peter. They have sushi, tiramisu, and other Asian snacks in addition to all the regular stuff. I walked around and just got some cheap 16 oz chai for $1.50. Not bad especially when my tall caramel chai cost $3 at Starbucks. Though Starbucks has an Orange County mug I want ($10).


0 comments: