Sunday, December 28, 2008

The Iceman is coming...

For those of you who don't know, I'm a big MMA fan. No, I didn't get to watch it last night. :( But because I didn't, I went to Barnes and Noble where I found out that on January 9th, when I'm still here, Chuck Liddell will be signing his book! I'M GOING! :)

I wanted to read this one but they were out of stock at my Barnes and Noble in Asheville. Instead, I psychoanalyzed Randy Couture and his bio, Becoming the Natural for my personality paper. Yance thinks Liddell is cooler and apparently, he parties a lot.

I think I'll have to add a MMA/sports section to my book collection...

Speaking of books, I also added a book to my wish list after my latest visit to the store:
The Gentle Art of Domesticity


Reading The Friday Night Knitting Club, which I'm more than halfway through, I now want to knit again. I suck at it. I'm slow and I get upset because I'm terrible. It's not soothing, but I love seeing the completed project. Maybe I'll try again? Oh yeah, Knit Two is out just as I'm reading the first one! :( Anyways, I'll update on knitting and domesticity... :)

*P.S. happy mundane found Umbra Loft at Target!

0 comments: