Saturday, December 13, 2008

Finals week!

Cleaning isn't happening. Or, it's happening very slowly. :( I hate dishes so much... I think I'll splurge and buy some dish washing liquid to wash the dishes. Vacuuming and cleaning off the tables is also a must.

I'll enlist Yance to clean downstairs. He's over at Kyle's. I decided not to go. I was too excited about cleaning my room (seriously), my new book (Domino: The Book of Decorating), and watching movies ("Father of the Bride," "Just Like Heaven," "Hamlet 2").

Tomorrow is PAPAS AND BEER! :) I'm super excited! I love my thesis family! We went to the thesis dinner and had fun going to Usuals and then Kelly's after. Sadly, I had an 8am final. :(

Kelly made French Onion soup!

Of course, some beer pong...


Oh yes, here are some pictures from the holiday party. Lots of people ended up showing up!
See...





0 comments: