Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Start of another uneventful week?

Sunday and Monday have been rather dull. I sat around the house, praying for something to do.

On Sunday, I went to Earthfare and made myself some food. Then I decided I needed to work out so I did. Bonnie came over to visit. Kris and his friends came over to visit. I baked.

On Monday, or rather yesterday, we tried to get Yancey to see Static X (I have no idea who they are since they're some sort of punk band) but we failed because they were late to Caffiend, the 24-hour coffee shop. I ran for 15 minutes, walked 15 as mentioned in a previous post then did some sit-ups and did my 30-minute workout before showering. Anyways, after all the sad looking for things to do, my neighbor had us go to Usual Suspects. Kris loves it so I invited him and Tucker also. We made a "destiny" napkin and a "hit list" for me. Haha. What happens sometimes is they try to hit on girls. It never amounts to much until Tucker stepped it up and went over to two girls. It didn't work out, but he didn't completely fail. Also, I am very proud of him. Jess and her ex showed up also. No details there.

Today, I just finished my essay and will be turning in my application to re-register for school. I also am putting in the mail my application for Camp Invention and my Netflix movie ("Nights in Rodanthe," which I didn't really watch). I might have to buy paper first. Possibly lunch depending on when my dad is leaving tomorrow. I need to eat healthy but I would like to take my dad out before he goes home. Then, I will buy some 10x10 scrapbooking paper to finish my dad's scrapbook tonight. I want to go over to the rec center to do some aerobics tonight in lieu of my workouts. Hope it all pans out. (Oh yeah, paid for my registration renewal! Just need to get my inspection soon!)

I found out Target renovated their branding on products. I haven't seen it yet, but I'll be on the look out.

(via my private brand)

0 comments: