Friday, May 15, 2009

Mystery girl

I'm pretty excited about getting paid. Somehow, it was more than I expected. Huh... I need to buy floss because I raided the house and couldn't find mine! :/ My home is like a bottomless pit when my mom is here. She tried to throw away my tablet pen because... it didn't work! It's not a real pen mom! Eek!

I fell asleep at 9 P.M. when I came home from my favorite place, my kids' high school. I judged 4 graduation projects. I knew 2 of the students. I had imagined myself judging one of them, a former student of mine, and guess what - he was in the group I got to judge! I almost cried during a presentation because she talked about being an immigrant and the restrictions on her educational opportunities. She made points I had made in my sociology paper.

So now I'm awake. There's a girl on our couch. Why is she on our couch? I don't know because shouldn't she be in my roommate's room? Otherwise, she would be home.

I decided to catch up on some shows. "CSI," the one based on Las Vegas has become my least favorite in the series. I'm watching the episode, "Hog Heaven," and must say, I don't prefer men with motorcycles.

I do think I need a nap though. I have to be up at 8AM to go to the senior breakfast and graduation practice at 8:30AM. Why do they hate us? I guess we have to be up early on Saturday anyways but still... :/

0 comments: