Sunday, May 24, 2009

Memorial Day weekend baking

I can't eat it because I'm trying to be healthy, but I'm baking and cooking for fun and hopefully, giving them to my friends.

For dinner, I made myself a salad of romaine lettuce, salmon, avocado, and lemon poppyseed dressing.

Now, I'm baking cinnamon raisin pull-apart muffins. Since I have yet to purchase a muffin pan, they will be made in a big Pyrex container.

When I made tres leches cake, I was left with some heavy cream and because I wanted strawberries and haven't eaten them all, my strawberries are in the fridge dying so I found this darling recipe for strawberry scones. I'll have to exclude the sour cream...

I'm going to plan my meals this summer since I have time. I bought some frozen Lean Cuisines and Lean Pockets for my lazy days.

0 comments: