Saturday, May 23, 2009

Boy-girl thing

Watching "It's A Boy Girl Thing" before bed cause I need a little romantic teenage comedy in my life. Came home from time with dad. Ate sushi. Then, watched "Seven Pounds" with Sarah and Amanda and friends. Good movie. Picked up Kris for Bier Garden with Cassie and her friends. Left for a party to meet up with my new pals. I backed out of fireworks. Sad, but I have to make the right decisions sometimes.

Considering a crush. Maybe? I'm still considering if I have the nerve to do anything. This is really kind of bothering me. I mean, I see him sometimes and I barely ever talk. I offer goodbye hugs, which is more than what I normally do I guess. I'm not much for PDA (ish). Also, I don't tell my friends anything - guess I have a trust issue. Wish I had more in common with the dude though...

0 comments: