Friday, May 22, 2009

Let's talk

My friend who has come over everyday came over to help us with the electricity and walls. I feel bad about this particularly because he wants to hang around and my dad thinks my time is good repayment for the work. Afterwards, I went to dinner with Kris and Yancey. I had a salad - very healthy :). Kris and I went to buy me 5 lb weights at Dick's Sporting Goods as Yancey headed to work. Then, we went over to the supermarket where we saw our new pal and his super adorable next door neighbor. He is so cool and easy to talk to whereas our new pal, mostly high or drinking, just makes weird noises and falls asleep.

We went over to a friend's house and thus, easy to talk to. Finally, we hung out for about 2.5 hours on a porch. The guys drank beer. The conversation there was hard. I might have been interested, but I felt very uninteresting. I'm not much of an intelligent conversationalist. Also, I think I'm such a completely different person. I like things (i.e. materials), buying, watching, doing. I'm not so slow-paced. I'm not as witty as I hope - instead, I have a bit of wit and lots of humor. I laugh a lot.

I'm talking to Yance and I realized why I think the super adorable next door neighbor (mentioned above) is so adorable, why my partial countryman is hot, and why tubing buddy is gorgeous... they smile a lot and I feel comfortable talking to them because of that.

I am sick of one of my friends... but I'll get over it with some time apart.

0 comments: