Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Recap of Monday-today

Monday, Bonnie called and we all wanted to do something. This something included more than 10 people in the end at Tolliver's Crossing for 35 cent wings (no purchase required) and beers. Afterwards, we headed to Usual Suspects. It was a mix of really awesome people. I had a couple of drinks and then a tiramisu cake that Liz enticed me with... mmm.

Yesterday, I dragged my dad shopping for 5 hours. We went to the Stir Fry Cafe. The Stir Fry sushi was good, but the rest of their food was ick. The soups were not right nor was the fried rice. The fried rice was awkward - no peas, no carrots just some browned rice. In any case, we bought a ice shaver for my shaved ice ventures, new silverware, and measuring cups/spoons. My dad thought I was crazy because I went 5 hours to 5 different stores to find them. I wanted vintagey ones with the right shape. I ended up buying orange measuring cups and blue measuring spoons that I will promptly take pictures of. When I came back, Yance was at work and then... see last post.

Today, after searching for phones and getting everyone out of the house (they crashed), I fell back asleep till 2pm. When I woke up, Yance, Alex, Tucker, and I went to lunch at... my fave, Papas and Beer. :) We got back and I slept even more (another hour). Alex gave us some info on some of the people at the party last night. They're cool I think, but we might want to check some pawn shops. After "American Idol," I'm going to watch the midnight showing of "Terminator."

0 comments: