Friday, May 8, 2009

Stuck at home crafts

I scrapbooked endlessly last night to the point where my eyes hurt and I needed to close them. I wasn't even very sleepy. I need some white/black letters. I have too much color on them right now.

The thunderstorms are clearing away and I was supposed to get my car inspection/brakes fixed today. I'm still going to do this, but I need to shower and stop being so lazy. :( I also have to sell my books back... maybe Monday. I have tons of them and maybe this year they will take some of the old ones back.

In a few hours, I will be busy working on some decoration. I don't know where my phone is, but I'm sure it's imperative to communicate with the people.

I was going to take mom somewhere this weekend... like Atlanta, but I'm pushing it back until Tuesday/Wednesday because 1) my car is not yet right and 2) I have to bake a cake for Monday. Why would it take me long to make a cake?

First off, I have to make fondant. Last time I did this, it was gross. Then, I am making the actual cake, a zebra cake.



Lastly, I have to use the fondant to decorate it to look like a zebra print cake like this one except less elaborate.

0 comments: