Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Early summer playlist

So far...

  • All-American Rejects - "Gives You Hell"
  • Black Eyed Peas - "Boom Boom Pow"
  • Britney Spears - "Circus"
  • Britney Spears - "If You See Amy"
  • Gucci Mane feat. Letoya Luckett - "G Love (You Don't Love Me)"
  • Jesse McCartney feat. Ludacris - "How Do You Sleep"
  • Keri Hilson feat. Ne-Yo & Kanye - "Knock You Down"
  • Miley Cyrus - "The Climb" (don't hate)
  • Pitbull - "Calle Ocho"
  • Sean Kingston - "Fire Burning"
  • Soulja Boy feat. Sammie - "Kiss Me Through the Phone"
  • T.I. feat. Justin Timberlake - "Dead and Gone"
  • Ying Yang Twins feat. Pitbull - "Shake"


I made Yancey listen to these songs. He had no idea that Soulja Boy sang that song. It's probably my favorite on that list right now.

Gucci Mane's song is on youtube so I thought I'd share though Yance says he is not in good enough shape to be shirtless on his album cover.

0 comments: