Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My first keg (and 3 lost cell phones)

I've been to parties with kegs, but this is my first keg shared with Kris, Jordan, and Andrew. We were having dinner, Dos Equis/PBRs/Gaelics, and Jägerbombs at Westville Pub (also my first trip to Westville Pub in West Asheville). The food was subpar. I had a burger (should have gone to Fuddruckers or as they suggested later, Burgermeister's), Kris had a philly cheese steak with too much mayo?, Jordan had a fish and chips (didn't even get his garlic bread), and Andrew had actually delicious-looking mildly-hot BBQ chicken tenders.

Well, as we are talking, Jordan brings up the idea of a keg so we text some people and grab the keg. We have less than 1/4 of it left so Kris is coming over in a little bit to finish it off so I can go get my $75 back. One of the crappiest things about the night was that in the end, 3 people lost their phones. We have never had anyone steal things from our house. There were new people. Yance, Kris, and I talked about this - you need to keep your phone on you. Jordan's iPhone is gone, which really worries me because I saw it late last night when I picked up my laptop from the basement. I placed it on top of the speaker and never saw it again. At that point in the night, we only had people we knew there.


ffffound!

I'm glad my new friends came out to play. No girls though (that one in the picture is just me)... sorry guys. :/


I did a keg stand too. Two random guys and Jordan helped with this event - it was pretty fun.




A couple of them fell asleep... I thought this was cute. The other guys thought I was weird. Now if they were naked too then I would have to leave the room.


Don't fall asleep with your shoes on.


They decided to wrestle downstairs and upstairs. Jordan's bloody knees on our carpet were easier to clean than Yancey's freaking red Kool-Aid. He does not get to drink red stuff again.


0 comments: