Sunday, May 3, 2009

Not happy with where I'm going...

Despite the fact that parties are fun, I didn't have too much fun. Everyone else was way out of control tonight. I wasn't, particularly because I had to clean all day. I also was woken up for lunch at 11:30 when I had not slept at all on Friday because of that all-nighter. Then, I'm not drinking. Not sure if that's a problem but I suppose I'm more loose when I drink. Drinking though doesn't need to consume my life, I just didn't dance or anything because I didn't feel up to it. I need to worry about my health first. I need to stop drinking so much and eating so much because I don't want to be a fat ass anymore. Other people disagree because okay, I'm not obese but I want to love myself first. I'm not as exciting as I once was. I think it's because, well, I'm too tired and stressed out.

Also, people are just annoying me right now. New people are cool. I just can't handle everyone else. Some weird stuff happened tonight. I realized that I'm not the center of attention anymore and I don't like it but I don't mind. Because I don't need to always be in the lime light. I would give up a lot for some sleep, some cleanliness, and my kids. Seriously, if it isn't clear, Eddie even told me that I've been different this semester - I'm just not content with where my life is going in the next half year. I'm really not.

0 comments: