Saturday, May 9, 2009

Watching playoff basketball. Enjoying Anderson Varejao. Guess I'll root for the Cavs?

Another reason why I love Austin, Texas: the Hotel San Jose showcased by More Ways to Waste Time. I realized that along with Atlanta as my other favorite city and living in Asheville, I like cities that start with an A.

It doesn't start with an A, but I love retro and beachy. Case in point: I want to get some old bottle and repurpose them.


(via Design Crush)

I'm giving Design Crush a spot in "dailies" on the sidebar. ->
It it just that amazing.

I also bought a new dress today that I will wear Monday to the banquet. My life has been so much emptier without school and tutoring... :(

I want some strawberries right now and seedless green grapes. Fresh fruit must mean it's summertime... and I love sweet potato fries all year round.

Brazil is on my mind in the form of Anderson Varejao, the Brazilian power forward on the Cleveland Cavaliers. Yes, I'm watching playoff basketball, the only really worthwhile time of the year to watch except for All-Star weekend, which by the way is the first I've missed in years! :(
  • Anderson built a home for St. Jude's.
  • Weird picture, but it's cute anyways

  • Seriously though, I knew Ray Allen tried to fight someone, but was it really Varejao? Funny... and I totally agree with Dime Magazine's comment - I love Ray Allen too.
  • Anderson Varejao night in Cleveland
  • Lastly, I stumbled upon a video of another foreigner, Boris Diaw of France. What a hottie.

0 comments: