Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Senior week activities

Last day of classes and grades due for seniors today/yesterday. I got my first B in 3 years. Granted, it was a B+ in a 1 hour class. What a bitch. I hate that woman so much. Anyways, I got an A- in history. :( Sad, but I could care less because I got an A in my big education methods course. I didn't even get the perfect attendance extra credit because I missed for the Atlanta trip. So yay me. I worked my butt off. And of course I got satisfactory grades in yoga and aerobics as well as an A in sociology.

After being able to skip classes (thanks to my profs), I went to a JV baseball game in Waynesville/Tuscola. I went because one of my fave sophomores plays (barely - he's right field though) and asked me to go. I told him I would try. I succeeded. Though I didn't go to the band concert tonight when I really could have. :/ You can see where my priorities are... Anyways, the boys lost, but I had fun and I saw #26 was one of my other students.

Then we went out to Barley's for the senior mixer and free pizza. We met up with Alex and friends at Yacht Club afterwards. Then, Liz thought we should visit Meredi. We did until my mom got lost on her way to Walmart. She didn't get very far.

Jay, me, Mer, and Liz after 4 years...

Pain Killer Mondays at Yacht Club

Jesse and I - I look awesome!


**These were after tutoring so I wore the same thing.

0 comments: