Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Up at 10AM NOT 6AM! :)

My roommate made the last videos I posted and I stumbled upon his friend singing "Circus." I think she's pretty good.



I get to wake up a full 4 hours later tomorrow. Also, my week is rather finished. I just have one class tomorrow, but of course, I have work to do:
  • Microteaching - preliminary done (I bombed my last one... oh well)
  • Racial profiling paper
  • Watch "Gossip Girl" disc 2 before tomorrow!
I don't like when my kids have spring break for the most part. I do like the fact that I get to sleep in a lot because none of my classes start till late. Also, I won't have observations twice a week anymore. Since I finished my 13th day today, I'm only going once a week. Speaking of that, I think I'll update my field journal so I can have it DONE!

0 comments: