Saturday, April 18, 2009

I'm like a ringleader, I call the shots.



I need to budget my money. I say this all the time too. Well, May is the time to do it because I'm graduating and I need to become an adult. Am I ready? Also, I'm student teaching so that's a big crunch.

My expenses per month should be as follows:
$100 for gas nowadays
$250 for food
$100 for car insurance
= $450

I should spend much less money on food and drinks. I'm not going to drink so much anymore. Instead, I'm eating healthy and at home. I can do this in MAY. MAY. MAY. I will have to this summer and after.

I think my mom will pay for my class this summer. I'm taking Spanish 4 possibly... I'm also waiting for her to come to get my brakes fixed and my car inspected. :/

Oh yes, I'm canceling Netflix cause there are other ways to watch shows.

My dad may buy me a new car after I student teach. Hm, let's look at cars them okay?

Mini Cooper $19,500


Honda Civic Hybrid $24,500 or Honda Civic LX $19,000


Volkswagen Jetta $17,750


Subaru Impreza 2.5i $19,225


Toyota Corolla LE $18,500


Mazda3 Sport 5-door $21,000

0 comments: