Friday, April 17, 2009

My day went as follows:

(This post and how it was written was inspired by a scene in "Marley and Me." I imagine it being read in that way so watch the movie!)

Today was a sunny day. My professor decided on a late meeting so I slept in. I went to the senior cookout where I ate with my roomie, Aaron, and others on the quad. I redid my note taking strategies and helped me in the lab. I went to my meeting. I went to class.

Alex canceled on us because she went to celebrate her mom's sex ed bill passing through the House. Michael and I decided to go to the new Papas and Beer. A few people were supposed to come with us but did not. I went home.

I went back downtown with Alex and Michael to the Chocolate Lounge. I asked the cute chef/cook guy behind me what he was getting and to help me decide between a lavender creme brulee, tiramisu, or Highland Stout cake. He chose the Highland Stout cake and he was getting the French lavender truffle to go. Alex tried bacon ice cream. She said it wasn't bad.

We waited for Jesse. We all sat in a mini van listening to music and talking. We watched some guy pee. He asked us if we would mind if he stole a sign. He tried to yank it out of the ground. His two friends got out of the car to help. Alex made Jesse scream at two guys she thought she knew.

I went home. We had people over. I made Michael come over. I am just getting in bed. I was supposed to get work done. :(

Remember: Do work tomorrow and make sure to deposit my check.

0 comments: