Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Thanks for rubbing it in damnit.

I am so fucking pissed after this phone call. I'm sorry but I can't be happy for others when I vied for the same things myself.

I can't fucking believe it. I was NOT told about the fact that I had to do 4 events a semester to get an NSCS cord. Then my friend decided to be a bitch and told me I could just buy one. That's fake. I didn't really get one. At least with the Phi Alpha Theta sash, there was only one way of getting it. I better still get my other cords and crap. Whatever NSCS, fuck you.

Also, I was told I was nominated for an award. Since they fucked up last year and since I AM pretty much outstanding in the education department, I BETTER win. But no, I didn't get an invitation. My friend did. jklahsdfeiosf and then she has to rub it in. Thanks a fucking lot.

Did I do too much but did not dedicate myself to anything? NOOOOO. I have tutored forever, and my kids love me. Screw this, I'm going to attach pictures of my kids onto my darn robe.

Now I can't even do work.

0 comments: