Friday, April 3, 2009

Hush little baby

I fell asleep at 10:30 A.M. and woke up at 4:30 A.M. That was, uh, 6 hours of sleep? I need to shower, but I'm watching "Roxanne," writing my group activity microteaching, and looking for baby gifts (something small) for a random friend who is honest-to-goodness, one of the most amazing people I've met.

My two favorite blogs, I remembered, have some baby inspiration. However, what I picked out from them aren't so much baby ideas... since I myself am not having a baby.

Making It Lovely is reminding me that summer is on the way. Though the weather here in Asheville does not. I woke up to rain and wind. :( I LOVE the even greener outdoors - keeps it simple.


Made by Girl has always had these prints. I thought I'd finally feature them! I love the British flag.


I have a meeting at 9:30 A.M. I would love to get my racial profiling paper started today also.

0 comments: