Friday, April 24, 2009

Best trip everrr!

Where have I been? My favorite city with my favorite people! I know that's ridiculous, but no one can entertain me so much and make me love this city anymore. I didn't get annoyed like I might on trips. Instead, I had too much fun that I feel guilty about it! Haha. They are not overly mature and they are cultured. We didn't have to prevent the girls/guys from sneaking into each others' room (apparently, this happened once on a trip) and they loved the world fresh market (unlike a group of students last year). I love the sophomores and juniors! I'm sad that I didn't tutor the sophomores last year! :( Since I never get to see the morning sophs anymore, I am going all next week!

I think this trip made us all a little closer. :)

Spelman College


I love this picture! She took a picture of me when I took a picture of her. She is too cute!


The Varsity - I love these boys! Adorable!


I love them too! Funny poses at Centennial Park


Look how much fun they're having at the playground!


High schoolers not afraid of being young


Pretending to walk like the marchers at the MLK Historic Site


MLK Historic Site Reflecting Pool on a really hot day


Me with the boys at MLK Historic Site


Getting shade at Emory University



0 comments: